A project leader position is available in Product Development at ArborGen. This is a great opportunity to have an impact on the forest industry in the southeastern US. We seek a motivated person with good data/database management skills, a background in forest or plant genetics, and good communication skills. The major functions of the position are:
- Organize and manage genetic performance data for Product Development, Operations and Sales.
- Provide ArborGen Sales personnel and large customers with information required to select appropriate genetics for production objectives and reforestation locations.
- Work with Sales, Operations and Customers on genetic decisions related to the annual seedling production plan.
- Provide easy to understand product performance summaries from internal and public data bases for use by ArborGen Sales teams and customers.
- Be familiar with genetic options offered by ArborGen through the coordination of genetic field trials and demonstrations.
Please see the attached job posting for a full description or check the ArborGen website.